Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to Sketchbook Adventures!



I have always enjoyed stories of high adventure, mystery, Scifi and classic horror. Im a bit of a history buff too. I was comissioned to draw Captain America. They wanted him to appear relaxing. This peice just spawned out of my imagination. Normaly I charge more for multiple characters but this piece was so much fun to draw so I charged the regular price. I do a little graphic design on the side so I made this piece in to a period Life Mag. cover. Enjoy Capt. America, Bucky, Willie & Joe, an a faceless G.I.

2 comments:

NeuroMan42 said...

About damn time... I heard today that I did not win anything from the Writers Digest contest.

Michael Loria said...

I play Lotto on Wednesday. You should too. This way I'm being ripped off in a big way. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thanks for the push and the info, your my {first post}!